Monday, August 4, 2008

BIG NEWS!



Well, maybe not that big! I just opened up a new shop on Etsy for rough cut crystal gemstones and semi-precious gemstone and stone beads. I've been listing them in my main shop, but the idea of opening up a new shop has been bouncing around in my head for a while. So, I took the plunge yesterday and opened up Milmine Design Annex! I've already had a few sales and am enjoying searching the universe (hee hee!) for unique and pretty beads and stones. I just posted some awesome rhodochrosite crystals tonight that I think are gorgeous! Please feel free to stop by and browse!

Here's the link to my new shop!

Milmine Design Annex

6 comments:

Rocki Adams said...

You had me at stone! Looks like we both put some thought into a second shop - guess we like to keep busy, eh?

I LOVE that rock in the pic - it is rockalicious! I have some hearting to do, so off I go!

Good luck with your new shop Karen!
☼ Rocki

milminedesign said...

Thanks Rocki! You know, I have so much free time - not! :0) But, it was something that I really wanted to do.

Have a great day!
Karen

Anonymous said...

Hey congrats on opening the new shop Karen!! You've officially joined the ranks of the double shop.. welcome to less sleep, more work and tons of fun!! ;-)

Best of luck Karen, you deserve it! Oh and I can't wait to see what banner your talented hubby made for it!

Ok, I'm off to heart you!

milminedesign said...

Thanks Sharon! Yep, twice the fun for sure! Doug's busy working on a custom banner for a client, so I have to wait awhile for my new one :0)

Karen

Merka said...

I love rhodochrosite. Wow, those are exquisite. Slurp!

Anonymous said...

Please visit my blog for an award you've received - thanks!